The Weekly Round-Up: May 14


Hey Everyone! So, a productive week, but not a lot of variety for the Round-Up on this post. I've switched to trying to finish out full squads now rather than work on individuals. This was the case with the Tactical Marines I completed a few weeks ago and is the same with what I'm, working on now. Also, Games Workshop continues to give us little leaks everyday now which make me more excited with every post for the new edition. They even gave us a little peak at what's going on with the Tau for the new edition in the fluff and I'm very intrigued to see what that will lead to in terms of model kits. So, let's get into the Round-Up.



First Tau. This week I finished the Ghostkeel. I'm still working on his two stealth drones, but the main suit is done. I have to say, I love this kit, and it's the best battlesuit that has come out over the past 3 years. The best feature of course is that you can see the pilot inside the suit which is unique to this kit. I'm also almost done the last 4 Breachers and the new Missile Turret. They are about half way done. I'm hoping they will be done next week.


Next, Imperial Guard. I've almost completed the two Heavy Weapons Teams. I just have a few minor details to paint and then they will be done and I'll begin my next Sentinel.


Finally, Space Marines. I actually haven't done any painting on these guys yet, but I haven't shown off the final three team members to my Sternguard squad yet. I'm especially glad about Games Workshop's reveal that Combi Weapons will now allow users to fire both profiles throughout the whole game, even at the same time! The other one is intended to be the Salamanders relic Flamer, but we'll have to see if they even have one in the new edition.

And that's it for this week. Until next time!

Czar Ziggy

Comments